Sunday, November 16, 2008

Cheesy Spaghetti Bake

Sorry, it's been awhile, but I'm determined to catch up!

This is a favorite of mine I got from Megan. It's a good dish to make for someone who just had a baby or to take to a potluck. Easy to make, but takes a little while to bake. I make it the night before and then just have to heat it for dinner the next night.

Cheesy Spaghetti Bake

1 Stick of Butter
1/2 C Parm Cheese
2 Eggs
1 box cooked spaghetti
2 C Mozzarella Cheese
1 jar spaghetti sauce

Heat oven to 350 degrees
Melt 1 stick of butter in hot spaghetti. Mix in Parm cheese and 2 beaten eggs.
Spread 1/2 of mixture in 9x13 pan. Sprinkle 2 cups of mozz. cheese on spaghetti mixture in pan. Spread rest of spaghetti.
Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Remove and pour sauce over entire pan.
Bake for 10-15 minutes longer.

*I've also made it with mini-meatballs. I just put them in the middle layer with the mozzarella cheese. Also, sometime when reheating it may get a little dry. So I spread a little extra sauce underneath and over the top.

1 comment: